In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process personal information about you in order to provide you with the goods and services you request and to administer our relationship with you. Our aim is to respect your privacy completely and in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information only in accordance with the other applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (SDPI), the LT supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://vdai.lrv.lt/). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the SDPI so please contact us in the first instance.
So that we’re clear and there’s no misunderstanding about how we handle your personal data, we will:
- Always keep your data safe and private.
- Never sell your data.
- Allow you to view, amend and delete your personal data held by us at any time.
Information We Collect
When you place order(s) for goods or services (whether through our services or otherwise), we collect personal information to process and fulfil your order(s).
Details about the transactions you carry out with us, including through our services.
CCTV footage in which you feature when you visit our premises. In the event that you have an accident while on our premises that you bring to our attention, we may record details of that accident and any injury you suffer in the relevant storage’s accident log.
Information contained in and records of communications between us, including recordings of telephone calls and instant messaging applications.
Information about your preferences in connection with our services, for the purposes of enhancing and personalising your experience on our services.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information in connection with our business activities.
In particular, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; for example, we will use your payment card details and delivery address to process and fulfil your order(s);
- In the event that you do not complete your registration or order, we may use any contact information you have provided us to follow-up on your partial registration or order;
- to manage and administer any other arrangements between you and us (or one or more of our affiliates);
- to notify you about changes to our services and to otherwise communicate with you; for example, we will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries that you submit to us;
- at or following any purchase or order you make, we may carry out security checks to protect against fraudulent transactions and to prevent and detect criminal activity; for example, we may undertake verification checks to identify any discrepancies with your payment details;
- to carry out market research; for example, we may contact you (including by email) to obtain your feedback on our products and services, and we may use details of your purchases to understand market trends and to identify popular products;
- To help us review, develop and improve the products and services we offer; for example, calls to our contact centres may be monitored and/or recorded for quality control and training purposes. We also monitor details of your visits to our services, including, but not limited to, traffic data and page views for business and data analysis;
- We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about products, services, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you. We may use your personal information in order to ascertain the products, services, promotions and offers that are likely to be of particular interest to you.
Information we share
We use third parties to carry out certain activities on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. For example, we may engage third party service providers to fulfil orders, carry out surveys and installations, deliver packages, send postal mail and email, maintain and update our databases of customer details (including the removal of repetitive information), analyse data.
We may share limited information that we hold about you (for example, your email address) with third parties that also hold your information or have an existing online relationship with you in order to identify you as our customer and to enable us (or third parties on our behalf) to provide you with relevant information online. For instance, we may share your information with social networking sites so that they can identify you as one of our customers.
We may pass personal information to external agencies and organisations (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud (including fraudulent transactions) and criminal activity. These external agencies may check the information we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of such checks to use in future security checks. We may also disclose personal information to the police and other law enforcement authorities in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Protecting your personal information
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is common across the internet and not specific to our services. We cannot guarantee the security of your data (including your personal information) transmitted to our services; any transmission is at your own risk.
Access to your personal information
Data protection laws gives you the right to access your personal information. Your right of access may be exercised in accordance with the GDPR by contacting us.
How to contact us
If you wish to make a subject access request or to exercise any other rights in relation to your personal information, please write to us at:
LAISVĖS PR.123-401, LT-06118, VILNIUS, LIETUVA